Defect Fixes by Area
- In the Kanban Process Step view, we fixed an issue where blocked features could be accepted when the user moved a feature card to a process step column mapped to the Accepted state.
- On the Epic Backlog page, we fixed an issue where any story point value greater than three digits would move the points to a second line in the header, skewing the header column.
- Previously, users were unable to drag and drop sticky notes after opening or creating a board. This is now fixed and sticky notes can be repositioned.
- We fixed an issue where the description from one feature would populate for another if both were edited in two tabs of the same web browser.
- We fixed an issue where email notifications would not send when a feature’s State field was updated.
- Fixed an issue where there was no color indicator for features where values in the WSJF estimation were left empty. Now if all values aren’t entered, the total WSJF icon displays as red.
- We fixed an issue where the user import would not process when using Internet Explorer.
- We fixed an issue where full timestamps (date and time) weren’t displayed in the API issue logs.
- We fixed an issue where Jira connector API log entry text would display off of the page in one line. Now, log entry text wraps properly.
- We fixed an issue where assigning an owner from a Kanban card wouldn’t affect the Owner field on the work item.
- We updated the Portfolio Room so that program names and financial data do not overlap.
Progress by Objective
- Fixed an issue where the Objective Hierarchy link on an objective’s slide-out panel wouldn’t open the objective hierarchy.
- We updated the Program Board so when stories associated with a team objective are assigned to sprints past the target completion sprint of the objective, the objective will display as red because of the planning issue.
- Fixed an issue where CapEx codes would persist on the Release Vehicle Details panel, even after the codes were removed.
- We fixed an issue where the warning banner would push the Roadmaps page header down and obscure the selected filter.
- Roadmaps now filter correctly when the View by Primary Program Only toggle is on. Previously, it had no effect on filtering.
- We fixed an issue where capability filters were displayed when capabilities were disabled for the selected program in the Configuration bar.
- We updated the Daily Standup Meeting so that only items for the active sprint are displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the Team Room’s Sprint Board view would not load when large numbers of tasks were created.
- We fixed an issue where was no possibility to add or update work codes if any checklists were open on other pages and a user moved to the work code grid. Now, no error appears when adding and updating work codes, and checklists aren’t displayed on the bottom part of the page.
Work In Process
- We fixed an issue that caused the Work In Process report to hide the swimlane for capabilities the first time a user viewed the report.
Work Item Trace
- We fixed an issue with the Work Item Trace report where clicking a capability would load the Epic Trace report. Now, clicking a capability opens the Capability Trace report.
- We fixed an issue where strategies on the Work Tree’s Strategy view were displayed according to rank rather than in alphabetical order.
- We fixed an issue in the User Attributes Export where not all users were being exported.
- We fixed an issue where currency symbols other than the USD ($) wouldn’t render correctly in Finance tabs.
- We fixed an issue where the impediments shown during the Scrum of Scrums meeting weren’t filtered by the meeting’s selected program and program increment.
- We fixed an issue where the Emails To and Email CC fields on the Email Workflow page were always required after an email address had been entered in the fields.
- We fixed an issue where work items with multiple ampersands in the title wouldn’t display in global search results.
- We fixed an issue where the Next and Close buttons weren’t available on help tooltips during the Quick Tour for new users.
- We changed “AgileCraft” to “Jira Align” on email notifications when a new team was created by the Jira connector.
- In Jira Software, the icon and text in links to Jira Align work items have been updated with Jira Align branding.
- We fixed an issue where product names wouldn’t display in the Configuration bar after they were selected.